• 8 ounces uncooked linguine
• 1 pound chicken breast strips
• 1-2 tsp Gourmet Fries Seasonings Wild Buffalo
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
• 1 medium yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
• 8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
• 1/2 red onion, sliced
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 medium tomatoes, diced
• 1 cup fat free low sodium chicken broth
• 1/3 cup skim milk
• 1 tbsp flour
• 3 tbsp light cream cheese
• 1 tsp Gourmet Fries Seasonings Salt & Garlic Pepper
• 2 scallions, chopped
• Smart Balance cooking spray
Prep all your vegetables.
In a small blender make a slurry by combining milk, flour and cream cheese. Set aside.
Season chicken generously with Wild Buffalo and Salt & Garlic Pepper Gourmet Fries Seasonings.
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Heat a large heavy nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray and add half of the chicken.
Sauté for 5 to 6 minutes or until done, set aside on a plate and repeat with the remaining chicken.
Add olive oil to the skillet and reduce to medium heat, add bell peppers, onions, and garlic to skillet, sauté for 3-4 minutes.
Add mushrooms and tomatoes and sauté for 3-4 more minutes or until vegetables are tender. Season with 1/4 tsp Salt & Garlic Pepper to taste.
Reduce heat to medium-low; add chicken broth and pour in slurry. Stire for approximately 2 minutes.
Return chicken to skillet; adjust Wild Buffalo seasoning to taste, cook for another minute or two until hot, then add pasta, tossing well to coat.
Top with chopped scallions and enjoy!