- Are free samples of Gourmet Fries Seasonings available?
Due to the high volume of requests, we are unable to provide free samples of Chef's Fun Foods Gourmet Fries Seasoning. However, any orders placed with us are 100% guaranteed. If for any reason you are unhappy with a particular flavor we will refund your money or send you a new flavor to try.
- Where can I find nutritional and allergen information for Gourmet Fries Seasonings?
Nutritional and allergen information can be found on the individual flavor pages on the website. From the home page, please select the flavor you are interested.
- Are Gourmet Fries Seasonings Kosher certified?
Gourmet Fries Seasoning are Kosher certified by the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America.
- Do you accept flavor suggestions for Gourmet Fries Seasonings?
We appreciate all of your flavor suggestions. Please e-mail them to us through our Contact Us Page.
- What is the shelf life of Gourmet Fries Seasonings?
Chef's Fun Foods Seasoning will retain its flavor for up to 18 months after purchase. At that point, the flavor profile might change slightly. It is important to store the seasonings in a cool, dry place.
- How long does it take to receive my order?
We ship from New Jersey via Fedex ground to anywhere in the continental United States. Our goal is to ship the order in 1-2 business days after the order is placed. The transit time is 1-5 business days based on your distance from New Jersey. For precise transit times please visit FedEx.com and use 08816 as the "Origin ZIP/Postal Code".
- Does Chef's Fun Foods Seasoning ship to APO/FPO addresses?
- What is the shipping cost for International Orders?
International orders will be shipped using an international carrier. We will contact you directly regarding shipping charges.