• 3 cups frozen curly French fries (about 9 ounces)
• 4 strips bacon
• 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
• 3 tablespoons chopped dill pickle, plus a splash of pickle juice from the jar
• 1 1/2 tablespoons Ketchup Gourmet Fries Seasoning
• 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
• 1 1/2 tablespoons Salt & Vinegar Gourmet Fries Seasonings
• 1/4 teaspoon sugar
• 1/2 Tablespoon of Salt & Garlic Pepper Gourmet Fries Seasonings
• 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
• 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
• 2 romaine hearts, torn
• 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
• Toasted sesame seeds, for topping (optional)
Bake the french fries as the label directs until crisp. Let cool.
Make the dressing: Whisk the mustard, pickle, pickle juice, ketchup seasonings, mayonnaise, Salt & Vinegar seasonings, sugar and 2 tablespoons water in a large bowl. Add 1/4 teaspoon Salt & Garlic Pepper seasonings to taste.
Add the french fries, bacon, tomatoes, red onions, romaine and cheddar cheese to the bowl with the dressing and toss to combine.
Season with Salt & Garlic Pepper Gourmet Fries Seasonings.
Divide the salad among bowls. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.